With 80 degrees in Boston in March it’s hard not to feel excited about Spring and Summer approaching. I was tempted to put away all winter clothing and start digging for shorts and summer dresses. But even though temperatures in the 80′s are not likely to stick around just yet the studio is ready for Spring and all the beauty it brings – sunshine, flowers, and happy faces. Our favorite outdoor locations are blooming with crocuses and daffodils. Wouldn’t that make a splendid picture for Mother’s Day? We are now scheduling April Spring Sessions.
This cutie pie came to the studio last month. Isn’t she just adorable?
- How to Prepare for Your Newborn Photo Session | North Andover Newborn Photographer
- Summer Nights | Andover, MA Newborn Photographer
- Elizabeth | North Andover Baby Photographer
- Beautiful Eyes | Tewksbury, MA Child Photographer
- What to Wear for a Maternity Session | North Andover Maternity Photographer